Cycling to work? Save up to £1000 off your new bike and gear!
Since 2009, Rutland Cycling has been helping customers access tax-free bikes and cycle accessories through the Government’s ‘Cycle to Work’ initiative. We’ve also produced a handy beginner’s guide to cycle commuting to help you prepare and get the most out of pedalling to work.
About Cycle to Work
Most people using the government’s Cycle to Work scheme save 32% off the cost of their new bike, and you can save up to £1,000.
The Cycle to Work scheme is delivered through a number of providers. We are proud to accept vouchers from the following providers – check with your employer to see which one they use:
- CycleScheme, the UK’s largest cycle to work facilitator. To invite your employer to join CycleScheme, click here.
- iGo gift vouchers
- Salary Exchange
- On your Bike / Bicycle Benefits
- Bikes for the NHS – run by SME HCI Ltd
- East Anglian Ambulance Scheme
- Fair Care
Tax-free cycle to work bikes are available to UK tax payers who pay PAYE. For more information, contact your nearest Rutland Cycling shop.
Terms and conditions:
- Cycle to work schemes are delivered in store only.
- Due to the administrative costs of running these schemes, price promoted bikes can only be sold at full retail price.
- No other promotional activities or events can apply to transactions involving cycle to work certificates.
- Bikes and safety equipment cannot be released without a valid certificate from one of the providers listed above.