Rutland Cycling's NEW Bike buy back scheme
At Rutland Cycling we LOVE bikes, and in the last year in particular we're delighted to have seen so many new cyclists out and about on the roads and trails. We realise though, cycling might not be for everyone and while you might have bought a shiny new bike in the last year with the best of intentions, you might have found that you're just not getting to use out of your bike that you thought you would.
But fear not - we're pleased to announce the Rutland Cycling Bike Buy Back Scheme!
The scheme is simple. If you've bought your bike from new within the last 12 months, we'll buy it back from you!
Terms & conditions apply, and the Buy Back Scheme is only available in Rutland Cycling stores.
Terms and Conditions:
- New bikes purchased in the last 12 months will be eligible for the scheme, and Rutland Cycling will purchase the bike for 50% of the original purchase price. The buy back price is based on the customers purchase price, not new or changed RRPs.
- Bikes older than 12 months will be considered at the discretion of the Store Manager - Please feel free to ask!
- The Buy Back Scheme is only available on brands that are currently stocked, or available to Rutland Cycling.
- Bikes must be in a good and saleable condition to be eligible.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the bike.
- Bikes purchased by Rutland Cycling via the Buy Back Scheme will be resold by Rutland Cycling. All bikes offered for resale will be covered by 3 months warranty.
- Excludes Electric bikes