**Offer Extended! Must end midnight Monday 30th June**
There is no better time to pedal than the summer and just in time for those warm weather rides and the Tour de France we're giving away a whopping £100 in online vouchers when you spend over £1000 on a 2014 bike at RRP and £50 when you spend over £500 on a 2014 bike at RRP. Perfect for those little extras that make an unforgettable summer of cycling.
It' easy to claim your voucher, simply select your 2014 ride (must be at RRP) and purchase online and we'll email your personal voucher code to you, to be redeemed online at www.rutlandcycling.com.
Free Online Voucher with 2014 bikes over £500*
Buy any 2014 bike at RRP and we will give you a free voucher to be redeemed online at www.rutlandcycling.com.
- Spend between £500-£1000 on a bike, and receive a £50 voucher to be redeemed online.
- Spend over £1000 on a bike, and receive a £100 voucher to be redeemed online.
When will the promotion be live?
**Due to popular demand, this offer has been extended until midnight 30th June.**
The promotion will be live between Monday 26th May and midnight Saturday 31st May only. All 2014 bikes purchased at RRP between these dates will receive a free £50 or £100 voucher by email.
Do I have to purchase online?
This promotion is strictly online only and cannot be redeemed in store.
The voucher code that will be emailed is strictly for use online at www.rutlandcycling.com and not in store.
Terms and Conditions
- Online promotion only
- The value spent must be on a bike only and can't be made up of multiple items.
- Discounted bikes are excluded from this promotion.
- Minimum spend of £500 on a 2014 bike required.
- Rutland Cycling reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.
- Discount vouchers are only redeemable against products in stock at www.rutlandcycling.com and will expire Thursday 31st July 2014.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code and/or offer.
- Vouchers cannot under any circumstances be applied retrospectively.
- Finance orders excluded from promotion