Want to ride alongside a Tour de France legend? Of course you do. We've teamed up with our friends from Dare2b to offer one lucky customer the chance to ride with 2006 Tour de France winner, Oscar Pereiro on the stunning roads of Ibiza. In addition to this amazing price we also have a pair of Oakley Sunglasses for one runner up, worth up to £200.
The competition will run from 00:01 GMT on Friday 11th April until 23:59 GMT on Monday 28th April. To be in with a chance of winning simply spend over £50 on cycle clothing or outdoor clothing in-store or online in a single transaction, or review your shopping experience on Trustpilot (or do both and have double the chance of winning!)
Ride on the roads of Ibiza with 2006 Tour de France winner Oscar Pereiro. Including flights to and from Ibiza and local accommodation. You will fly from the UK to Ibiza on Monday 12th May, ride with Oscar Pereiro on the 13th then return home on Wednesday 14th May.
Runner Up Prize
A pair of Oakley sunglasses worth up to £200.
How To Enter
You have two ways to enter, do both to double your chances of winning!
- Spend over £50 on cycle clothing or outdoor clothing in-store or online in a single transaction between 11th-28th April and receive one entry.
- Review your shopping experience with Rutland Cycling on Trustpilot to receive one entry.
Open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over only, excluding employees, directors and agents of Rutland Cycling, Dare 2b, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. The prize does not include tourist visas, excess baggage, car parking charges, excursions, attractions, travel insurance (mandatory), passports, any additional meals (unless otherwise stated), any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money), all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her guests.
2. The winner must have a valid passport that will cover the duration of the trip.
3. Once this prize has been issued, the Promoter, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or Travel Companies.
4. Winners Selection: All entries submitted from 00:01am GMT on Friday 11th April to 23.59pm GMT on Monday 28th April, will be entered into the draw. For your total confidence, the prize winner will be selected randomly.
5. Main prize and second prize winner will be selected randomly by Wednesday 31st April 2014.
6. If the winner of the 1st prize is unavailable to make the dates specified, then their prize will be forfeited and a re-draw will be made.
7. Winners notification: Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone by 31st April 2014. Those not contactable via reasonable means (after reasonable efforts) within 5 working days after initial notification may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded the prize.
8. Winners` names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Rutland Cycling HQ, Unit 3, Manton Engineering, Manton, Rutland, LE15 8SZ within 6 weeks after 31st April 2014.
9. Data Protection: The entrants’ personal details will at all times be kept confidential and only used for the operation and purposes of the Promotion as described in these Terms and Conditions. The entrant hereby accepts and acknowledges such usage within the scope of this Promotion. However by entering the Promotion, unless the entrant has specifically indicated otherwise, the Promoter reserves the right to contact the entrant with news, marketing information, promotions and offers after the closing date of this Promotion.
10. Winners will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
12. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Promoter: Rutland Cycling, Unit 3, Manton Engineering, Manton, Rutland, LE15 8SZ.