It's no longer Summer but don't worry, we're still offering your Sunday bike fix throughout winter, check out our Winter Sunday Pedal blog for more information.
Our Breeze Summer Sunday Pedal is a free, organised bike ride for women, at Rutland Water. Beautiful views, easy pedalling, no traffic and good conversation…a great way to start your Sunday!
Free to Join With Your own Bike
Our Summer Sunday Pedal is completely free with your own bike…
Or Hire a Bike for Just £5
Don't own your own bike? No problem! Our fleet of premium Specialized, Giant or Trek bikes are available to hire for a reduced price of £5. This rate is available to everyone on the breeze ride so you have no excuse not to join us.
Friendly to all
Our Summer Sunday Pedal is a friendly ride focused around easy pedalling, beautiful views and good conversation, our Breeze Champions will lead the ride at a comfortable pace ensuring no-one gets left behind.
With traffic free routes, like-minded people and some of Rutland's most beautiful views, the Summer Sunday Pedal is the perfect way to unwind on a Sunday morning.
First Come, First Served
Last year our Breeze Rides were fully booked, this year we've taken on even more Breeze Champions to help fulfil demand. We recommend booking ahead to secure your place and operate on a first come, first served basis.
Alternatively you can book your place by calling 07956 436 361.
- Start Time - Meet at 9:00am, Ride starts at 9:15am
- Start/Finish - Alternating between our Whitwell and Normanton stores, see below for a full list of rides and their starting points
- Distance - Around 15 miles
- Duration - A couple of hours, including a snack stop half way round
- Level - Suitable for all, including beginners
- Cost - Free with your own bike, £5 discounted hire rate available.